The HRD Connect (formerly known as “HRD Committee”) was formed in December 1998 with more than 25 members. Most of them are electronic companies and associates in Singapore.
The objectives are:
- to provide a platform where HRD professionals can network among fellow professionals to stay abreast to the latest L&D development in terms of the practices, trends and updates
- an opportunity where industry players can stay connected to relevant government agencies from the electronics manufacturing industry
• Network Lead: Mr Toh Tuck Wai (STMicroelectronics Pte Ltd)
• Organiser: Electronics Industries Training Centre (ELITC)
• Co-Organiser: NTUC’s e2i (Employment and Employability Institute)