Duration: 7 Hours
This course is developed to enable learners to acquire knowledge and skills to comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements by following good documentation practices and apply them to the workplace.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to apply implement good documentation practices in compliance with GMP at work.
The knowledge and abilities covered in this course include:
- Organisational quality systems, procedures and policies
- Standard operating procedures (SOP) in manufacturing facility
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Work activities and abnormalities
- Carry out daily work to meet good documentation requirements
- Detect and report non-compliance
- Maintain good documentation practice
Suitable for machine operators, production floor operators, machine specialists, planners, craftsman, line or team leaders, technicians, supervisors and engineers.
Participants are assumed to:
- Have completed ‘O’ Level or equivalent; or
- Have the ability of:
- Basic knowledge of the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health requirements;
- Follow written and oral work instructions;
- Listen, read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4;
- Manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4.
This course is conducted in English.
This course is delivered through lectures, discussions and case studies.
Written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to trainees upon completing and passing the assessment. Otherwise, a Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.