Duration: 12 Hours
For foreign workers with prior knowledge and skills, this is a faster route for Skills Upgrading with a nationally recognised qualification. Workers will be assessed for competency for 5 modules within one sitting.
On completion of IAP, only foreign workers in the Manufacturing sector are eligible to upgrade their current R2 Work Permit to R1 Work Permit.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to use basic hand tools and equipment to produce work according to the specifications.
|Apply Teamwork in the Workplace||Apply 5S Techniques||Apply Quality Systems|
|INTEGRATION Pathway||PRECISION Pathway|
|Use Basic Hand Tools & Equipment||Operate Electrical Measurement Devices||Use Hand Tools||Operate Basic Measuring Devices|
This programme can be conducted in either English or Mandarin.
Practical and oral/written assessments are conducted at the end of the programme.
An individual who being assessed Competent will be awarded a WSQ Qualification.
Suitable for operational level.
Participants are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the manufacturing sector;
- Have a basic knowledge of the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health requirements;
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above;
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.