Duration: 10.5 Hours
Certificate in Generic Manufacturing Skills (Integration) is designed and developed as Integrated Assessment Pathway (IAP) where foreign workers, with prior knowledge and skills, is assessed for competency on the five modules. It is also a faster route for Skills Upgrading with a nationally recognised qualification.
On the completion of IAP, only foreign workers in the Manufacturing sector are eligible to upgrade their current R2 Work Permit to R1 Work Permit.
Suitable for operational level.
Candidates are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the manufacturing sector;
- Have a basic knowledge of the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health requirements;
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above;
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
Apply Teamwork in the Workplace
Continuous Process Improvement
Quality System Management
Use Basic Hand Tools & Equipment
Operate Electrical Measurement Devices
English or Mandarin
Practical performance and written assessments
A full qualification of Certificate in Generic Manufacturing Skills (MF-CRT-02-1) will be awarded to successful candidates upon completing and passing all the five modules’ assessments.