Duration: 24 Hours
This module is developed to enable learners to acquire knowledge and skills to perform autonomous maintenance activities on machines and equipment which include conduct equipment cleaning and inspection and carry out corrective actions. Individuals and their organisations will be able to benefit from the good practices and the required standards learned in this course.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to perform autonomous maintenance activities on machines and equipment at their workplaces.
The knowledge and skills covered in this module include:
- Conduct equipment cleaning and inspection activities
- Carry out corrective actions against abnormalities
- Major losses in the operations area
- Activities to eliminate the losses
- Steps in Autonomous Maintenance
- Equipment cleaning and inspection Techniques & Standards
- Common hand tools used
- Common Equipment abnormalities
- Corrective actions to eliminate abnormalities identified
This module can be conducted in English.
This module is delivered through e-learning, lectures, group activities and demonstration.
Practical and oral/written assessments are conducted at the end of the training module.
An individual who completes a module will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Suitable for operational level.
Participants are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the manufacturing sector;
- Have a basic knowledge of the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health requirements;
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above;
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.