Duration: 7 Hours
This course is developed to enable learners to acquire knowledge and skills to follow the guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures and documentation to define how manufacturing or process environment can achieve quality products.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to apply Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) when carrying out daily tasks at their workplaces.
The knowledge and abilities covered in this course include:
- Good manufacturing practice requirements
- Standard operating procedures (SOP) in manufacturing facility
- Personal hygiene and Contaminants
- Work activities and abnormalities
- Follow SOP requirements
- Follow contamination control procedures
- Report and record abnormalities
Suitable for operational level workers such as machine operators, production floor operators, machine specialists, planners, craftsman, and technicians.
Participants are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health requirements;
- Have received safety training related to a manufacturing or process plant;
- Have basic competencies in handling common hand tools;
- Have basic understanding of personal hygiene;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above;
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
This course can be conducted in English/Mandarin.
This course is delivered through lectures, discussions, self-reflections and case studies.
Written assessment is conducted at the end of the course.
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to trainees upon completing and passing the assessment. Otherwise, a Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.