Duration: 16 Hours
Statistical Quality Control (SQC) is a set of tools which may influence decisions related to the functions of the specification, production and inspection. These simple, but powerful tools have been widely used in many industries to improve quality and reduce costs. SQC is specially designed to equip supervisors, technicians and engineering staff with the various SQC tools and techniques for the purpose of improving quality and reducing costs.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to apply suitable SQC techniques and tools to control and improve critical manufacturing processes at different phases of work problems. The focus will be on the interpretation of control charts for acceptable tolerant ranges in a process.
This course will cover:
- Defining Quality
- Process Quality Achievement
- Nature of Variation
- Defining SQC; Aspects of Statistics
- Difference between Defect and Defective
- Acceptance Sampling; Defining Process
- The Seven QC Tools.
This course is conducted in English.
This course is delivered through lectures, group activities and demonstration.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Suitable for Supervisors and Technicians.
Participants are assumed to:
- Have a minimum secondary school education with Mathematics as a subject; or
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 5 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 5 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 5 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|SQC||Statistical Quality Control||Upon Request||16 Hrs||$235.40||$299.60|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)