Duration: 8 Hours
This course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills on pipe fitting. This course will cover the plumbing design and stress on the proper safety precautions.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand piping and tubing
- State the main functions of fittings
- Identify common pipe and tube fittings
- State the different type of piping materials and its applications
- Demo the methods of cutting, bending and joining sections of piping and tubing
- Perform restoration works
This course will cover:
- Industrial and workshop safety
- Introduction to pipe fitting
- Different type of pipes, tubes and fitting
- Selection and installation of various piping materials
- Basic maintenance of various piping materials
- Cutting, bending and joining pipes and tubes
- Troubleshooting pipe and and tubing failures
This course is conducted in English.
This course is delivered through mini-lectures, problem-solving approach, demonstration and hands-on practices.
Installation of pipe system skills test is conducted at the end of the course.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Suitable for manufacturing supervisors, engineers, technicians and technical-skilled workers who are working in industries that involves pipe fitting works.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|Plumbing Design and Fundamentals||Upon Request||8 Hrs||$267.50||$299.60|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)