Duration: 12 Hours
In production operations involving electronic parts, today’s operators will need the necessary soldering skills to perform a better job. The Soldering Skills Training has been developed to cater to the needs of improving their abilities in this area. Better workmanship and proper care and maintenance of the tools to contribute to better quality products and higher productivity for the company.
On completion of this course, learners will be equipped with the knowledge and skills of basic manual soldering and perform basic soldering skills conforming to acceptable workmanship standards.
This course will cover:
- Objective of Soldering
- Definitions of Terms
- Materials and Tools
- Soldering Techniques
- Care and Maintenance
- Safety Precautions
- Workmanship Standards – accept/reject criteria
This course is conducted in English.
This course is delivered through lectures, hands-on and demonstration.
A written test is conducted at the end of the course.
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to individual upon completing and passing the test. Otherwise, a Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Suitable for operational level and QC Inspectors.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|SS||Lead-Free Soldering Skills||Upon Request||12 Hrs||$246.10||$267.50|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)