Duration: 8 Hours
Interpretation of Electrical Wiring is one of the competency skills which manufacturing engineers and technicians must have. It explains how to relate a wiring diagram to the installed hardware.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills of electrical symbols, components, subcircuits and terminology
- Identify the type of electrical diagrams and its applications
- Interpret the electrical wiring from the electrical drawing and by tracing the wiring
This course will cover:
- Type of cables, color code and connecting devices (Din, TB etc)
- Electrical components: Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformer, fuse, rccb, mcb, thermal overload relay, relay, solenoid valve, lamp, switches (latch, momentary, spst, dpdt) timer, heater
- Type of electrical diagram: schematic diagram, electrical diagram, wiring diagram, block diagram
- Purposes and features of different diagrams
- Labeling and color coding of cables
- Coding of labeling in electrical wiring
- Tracing of cable using DMM
This course is conducted in English.
This course is delivered through lectures, demonstration and hands-on practices.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Suitable for manufacturing technicians, engineers, supervisors, electrical technician and repair man.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|IEW||Interpretation of Electrical Wiring||Upon Request||8 Hrs||$267.50||$299.60|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)