Duration: 4 Hours
The uncertainty in business environment and global challenges has raised the need for companies to explore and adopt innovative strategies for employee engagement for business continuity. While virtual collaborative tools are being used for engagement there is also a growing need to enable continuity in learning through instructor led virtual classroom platforms. Many companies have been using the Virtual collaborative tools (Zoom, Google hangouts, Cisco Webex Meeting, Microsoft Teams) for training purposes. But for the Instructor led virtual classroom learning to be successful in achieving the learning and performance outcomes, there has to be a different approach towards the design, customisation and facilitation of the learning delivery in a virtual classroom setting which most companies are still coming to recognise. In this ½ a day training delivered via virtual classroom, participants will recognise the need to create a different approach in deploying virtual classroom learning and understand the concept, methodology, tools and techniques required to facilitating learning using leading virtual classroom platforms.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- recognise the need of creating a different approach in deploying virtual classroom learning
- introduce the concept, methodology, tools and techniques required to facilitate the learning by using virtual classroom platforms
This course will cover:
- Introduction to Virtual classroom
- Difference between Virtual classroom and Web conferencing
- Types of platform available for Virtual classroom
- Key features and functionality of Virtual classroom
- Learning in a virtual classroom environment (Using Webex/Adobe Connect)
- Features and functionalities
- Design learning
- Getting started: Dos and Donts
- Technical Considerations and Limitations
- Roles in Virtual classroom
- Facilitating in Virtual classroom
This course is delivered through virtual classroom by mini-lectures, discussions and hands-on practices.
Optional: Trainer’s Readiness for Virtual Classroom delivery
- 1-1 coaching to get trainer started to build a training module
- Mock session of trainer delivery
For details, may contact email@example.com.
Suitable for Learning & Development Personnel; Training Personnel and Adult Educators.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|FVCL||Facilitating Virtual Classroom Learning||Upon Request||4 Hrs||Ask Fee||Ask Fee|
- “@” For course dates and “*” for course Fees, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)