Duration: 16 Hours
Build your future-ready skills via programming. Programming is one of the essential skill set in 4th industrial revolution. This workshop equips the participants with the knowledge and skills on basic Python programming. Python is the most popular programming language in the world. Today many industry had applied this programming, for example, banking, finance, manufacturing and engineering sectors. They are using it extensively for data analytics, robotics & machine learning.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to develop simple programs and functions.
This course will cover:
- Introduction to Python
- Code sequences, data variables and basic data types
- Write, run and debug Python programs
- Conditional statements
- Data types: Lists, Tuples
Suitable for anyone with no prior background of programming knowledge and experience.
Level of Proficiency:
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.