Duration: 16 Hours
A basic understanding of wireless networking is one of the essential skill sets in today’s world. This workshop equips the participants with the knowledge and the skills on wireless networking.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- set up and test Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN).
- maintain and troubleshoot the WLAN with various network management.
- monitor the performance of the network by using diagnostic tools.
This course will cover:
- Introduction to WLAN
- Networking Connectivity
- Internet Protocol (IP) networking
- WLAN Operational Parameters
- Wireless Router/Access Point configuration
- Resources Sharing over WLAN
- Remote Network Access
- Monitoring WLAN
- Troubleshooting WLAN
Suitable for those who are not familiar with wireless networking.
Level of Proficiency:
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above.
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to participants upon completing and passing the test.