Duration: 16 Hours
A basic understanding of wireless networking is one of the essential skill sets in today’s world. This workshop equips the participants with the knowledge and the skills on wireless networking.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- set up and test Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN).
- maintain and troubleshoot the WLAN with various network management.
- monitor the performance of the network by using diagnostic tools.
This course will cover:
- Introduction to WLAN
- Networking Connectivity
- Internet Protocol (IP) networking
- WLAN Operational Parameters
- Wireless Router/Access Point configuration
- Resources Sharing over WLAN
- Remote Network Access
- Monitoring WLAN
- Troubleshooting WLAN
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to participants upon completing and passing the test.
Level of Proficiency:
Suitable for those who are not familiar with wireless networking.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|CoPWN||CoP in Wireless Networking||Upon Request||16 Hrs||$256.80||$342.40|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)