Duration: 7 Hours
Today, we live in digital age. Digital devices allow us always connected to internet. Information from internet become a commodity and the networks that transfer and process it have become critical to us. This workshop provides participants with the fundamental concepts on the need for network security.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to identify the threats and vulnerabilities of computer systems and networks and recommend the appropriate corrective actions to be carried out.
This course will cover:
Types of network security breaches
- Types of network attack
- Antivirus and antimalware software
- Types of Firewall
- Wireless security
- Security Policies
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to participants upon completing and passing the test.
Level of Proficiency:
Suitable for those who want to know the ways to protect their network.
Participants are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of computers and networking;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|CoPNS||CoP in Network Security||Upon Request||7 Hrs||$107||$192.60|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)