Duration: 16 Hours
A basic understanding of networking is one of the essential skill sets in today’s world. This workshop equips the participants with the knowledge and skills on computer networking.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to install, configure and trouble-shoot computer system and set up a Wired Local Area Network (LAN) for resource sharing.
This course will cover:
- Overview of Computer System
- Operating System & Application Software
- Introduction to Network
- Networking Concepts and Protocol
- Introduction to Binary and Hexadecimal
- LAN Technologies
- Internet Protocols
- DHCP Server
- Network Client and Devices
- Resources Sharing
- Network Troubleshooting
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to participants upon completing and passing the test.
Level of Proficiency:
Suitable for those who are new to this networking. No prior knowledge is required.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|CoPCN||CoP in computer networking||Upon Request||16 Hrs||$256.80||$342.40|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)