Duration: 8 Hours
This module is developed to enable learners to acquire the knowledge and skills required to perform cleanroom practices. It is a systematic approach that workers can use to make incremental and breakthrough improvements in processes to produce products and services for customers.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to identify types of clothing, machinery, equipment and materials associated with cleanroom environments, perform gowning procedures, cleanroom contamination control procedures, aseptic monitoring in cleanroom and check for personnel hygiene in their work environment.
The knowledge and skills covered in this module include:
- Identify types of clothing, machinery, equipment and materials associated with cleanroom environments
- Perform gowning procedures
- Perform cleanroom contamination control procedures
- Perform aseptic monitoring in cleanroom
- Perform checks for personnel hygiene
- Types of cleanroom and zoning classifications
- Types of cleanroom clothing, machinery, equipment and materials
- Cleanroom gowning procedures
- Principles of cleanroom testing
- Types of contamination and cleanroom contamination control procedures
- Types of aseptic monitoring in cleanrooms
- Requirements for personnel hygiene
This module can be conducted in English.
This module is delivered through e-learning, lectures, group activities and demonstration.
Practical and oral/written assessments are conducted at the end of the training module.
An individual who completes a module will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Suitable for operational level.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above;
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.