Duration: 8 Hours
This module is developed to enable learners to acquire the knowledge and skills required to perform cleanroom practices. It is a systematic approach that workers can use to make incremental and breakthrough improvements in processes to produce products and services for customers.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to identify types of clothing, machinery, equipment and materials associated with cleanroom environments, perform gowning procedures, cleanroom contamination control procedures, aseptic monitoring in cleanroom and check for personnel hygiene in their work environment.
- Synchronous E-Learning involves online training through webinar and video-conferencing. It is a real-time learning tool which convert the classroom into virtual classroom that continue allows learners to ask and trainer to answer questions instantly.
- Centre will schedule the assessment date and time. Learner will be informed and guided on the assessment process.
The knowledge and skills covered in this module include:
- Identify types of clothing, machinery, equipment and materials associated with cleanroom environments
- Perform gowning procedures
- Perform cleanroom contamination control procedures
- Perform aseptic monitoring in cleanroom
- Perform checks for personnel hygiene
- Types of cleanroom and zoning classifications
- Types of cleanroom clothing, machinery, equipment and materials
- Cleanroom gowning procedures
- Principles of cleanroom testing
- Types of contamination and cleanroom contamination control procedures
- Types of aseptic monitoring in cleanrooms
- Requirements for personnel hygiene
This module can be conducted in English.
This module is delivered through synchronous e-learning via Google Hangouts Meet and Google classroom.
Practical and oral/written assessments are conducted at the end of the training module.
An individual who completes a module will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Suitable for operational level.
Participants are assumed to:
- Operate a Personal Computer/Laptop, surfing internet, use keyboard and mouse;
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above;
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
Participants are required to have the following items on day of training and assessment:
- A laptop/desktop is able to surf internet
- With good working condition of built-in webcam/external PC camera, microphone and headphone/earpiece/PC speakers
- Installed browser – Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox