Duration: 7 Hours
This module is developed to enable learners to acquire knowledge and skills to comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements by following good documentation practices and apply them to the workplace.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to implement good documentation practices in compliance with GMP at work.
- Synchronous E-Learning involves online training through webinar and video-conferencing. It is a real-time learning tool which converts physical classroom into virtual classroom that continues to allow learners to ask questions and trainer to answer instantly.
- Centre will schedule the assessment date and time. Learner will be informed and guided on the assessment process.
The knowledge and skills covered in this module include:
- Plan to implement good documentation practices
- Carry out daily work to meet good documentation requirements
- Detect and report non-compliance
- Maintain good documentation practices
- Organisational quality systems, procedures and policies
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Importance of GMP
- Purpose of Standard Operating Procedures
- Purpose of documentation
- Good Documentation Practices (GDP) requirements
- Consequences of failure to follow GDP
- Types of documents/data/records
- The procedures for detecting, reporting and resolving non-compliances
- The procedures for maintaining documentation practices
- “Dos” and “Don’ts” of documentation practices
This module is conducted in English.
This module is delivered through synchronous e-learning via Google Hangouts Meet and Google classroom.
Practical and oral/written assessments are conducted at the end of the training module.
An individual who completes a module will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA). If an individual completes the required number of modules at the various levels, he/she will be awarded a WSQ Qualification.
Suitable for Line or Team Leaders, Technicians, Supervisors and Engineers.
Participants are assumed to:
- Operate a Personal Computer/Laptop, surfing internet, use keyboard and mouse;
- Have completed ‘O’ Level or equivalent; or
- Have the ability of:
- Basic knowledge of the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health requirements;
- Follow written and oral work instructions;
- Listen, read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4;
- Manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4.
Participants are required to have the following items on day of training and assessment:
- A laptop/desktop is able to surf internet
- With good working condition of built-in webcam/external PC camera, microphone and headphone/earpiece/PC speakers
- Installed browser – Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox