Duration: 16 Hours
This module is developed to enable learners to acquire knowledge and skills to plan, carry out, maintain and improve work quality in daily work to meet quality system requirements.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to practice the skills and knowledge in the quality system and apply them in their daily workplace.
The knowledge and skills covered in this module include:
- Plan daily work to meet quality system requirements
- Carry out daily work to meet quality system requirements
- Maintain work quality
- Improve work quality
- Organisational quality systems, procedures and policies
- Interpretation of work instructions
- Applicable product, process and quality specifications
- Types and usage of quality system tools and equipment
- Types and interpretation of quality records
- Legislative and industrial framework for quality
- Organisational procedures for detecting and reporting non conformities
- Organisational procedures for detecting, reporting and resolving non compliances
- Organisational procedures for providing feedback for quality improvement
This module can be conducted in either English or Mandarin.
This module is delivered through e-learning, lectures, group activities and demonstration.
Practical and oral/written assessments are conducted at the end of the training module.
An individual who completes a module will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA). If an individual completes the required number of modules at the various levels, he/she will be awarded a WSQ Qualification / WSQ Certificate.
Suitable for operational level.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.