Duration: 16 Hours
This module is developed to enable learners to acquire knowledge and skills to generate and contribute innovative ideas at work.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to apply innovation in the workplace.
- Synchronous E-Learning involves online training through webinar and video-conferencing. It is a real-time learning tool which converts physical classroom into virtual classroom that continues to allow learners to ask questions and trainer to answer instantly.
- Centre will schedule the assessment date and time. Learner will be informed and guided on the assessment process.
The knowledge and skills covered in this module include:
- Perform idea-generating activities
- Apply divergent techniques to spur new ideas
- Apply convergent techniques to focus
- Develop and evaluate ideas in the workplace
- Interpret Innovation in the context of work
- Apply techniques to generate ideas and harness their value
- Initiate a roadmap for developing personal innovativeness
This module can be conducted in English.
This module is delivered through synchronous e-learning via Google Hangouts Meet and Google classroom.
Practical and oral/written assessments are conducted at the end of the training module.
An individual who completes a module will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA). If an individual completes the required number of modules at the various levels, he/she will be awarded a WSQ Qualification.
Suitable for operational level.
Participants are assumed to:
- Operate a Personal Computer/Laptop, surfing internet, use keyboard and mouse;
- Have a basic knowledge of the Singapore Workplace Safety and Health requirements;
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above;
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above.
Participants are required to have the following items on day of training and assessment:
- A laptop/desktop is able to surf internet
- With good working condition of built-in webcam/external PC camera, microphone and headphone/earpiece/PC speakers
- Installed browser – Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox