Duration: 16 Hours
As Industry 4.0 unfolds, computers are connected and communicate with one another to ultimately make decisions without human involvement.
A combination of cyber-physical systems, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Internet of Systems make Industry 4.0 possible and the smart factory a reality. Smart machines that keep getting smarter as they get access to more data, our factories will become more efficient and productive and less wasteful. Ultimately, it’s the network of these machines that are digitally connected with one another and create and share information that results in the true power of Industry 4.0.
This workshop will provide participants with a brief overview of the fourth Industrial Revolutions. Participants will gain an understanding of Industry 4.0 and its revolutionary implications to businesses, economy, and workforce.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Create digital plans, business case, ROI frameworks.
- Evaluate and criteria to select various technologies.
- Converse with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Identify key challenges and how to address during implementation.
This course will cover:
- Understand the concept and various areas of Industry 4.0.
- Analyze Industry 4.0 approach and framework relevant to manufacturing.
- Identify the different players and technologies in the ecosystem.
- Initiate the conversation on Industry 4.0 with customers and colleagues.
- Communicate with different solutions vendors and select tech in all 7 layers of IIoT based on the application.
A Certificate of Proficiency from ELITC & AllThingsConnected will be awarded to trainees upon completing and passing the assessment. Otherwise, a Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Level of Proficiency:
Business Unit Leaders, Strategy planners, Project Managers, Program Managers, Solutions Architects & Pre-Sales Consultants, Senior Training and Development Leaders
Participants are assumed to be working professionals preferably with engineering background.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|I4ITM||Industry 4.0 & IIoT for Manufacturing||Upon Request||16 Hrs||$1,177||$1,391|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)