Duration: 8 Hours
The 4th Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) has already impacted greatly on the efficiency and effectiveness level of the manufacturing workforce. To be ready and successful in the Digital Age, the workforce now has to embrace and work hand in hand with A.I, Robotics, Digital technologies like Augmented reality/Virtual . This requires our workforce to be aware and be equipped with new skills to be digital ready to be effective and efficient in their roles.
This workshop will enable the workforce to be introduced to the digital tools and technologies that is required for them to be digital ready in their changing roles in the manufacturing workplace.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the 4th Industrial Revolution and the impact to the Manufacturing sector.
- Identify and be equipped with the digital skills and knowledge to be future-ready, to anticipate and be prepared for the evolving workplace changes.
- Identify technologies and business process improvement initiatives to support the digital adoption and transformation back at the workplace.
This course will cover:
- Digital Transformation: To recognize the accelerated Digital transformation taking place in the world and its impact to the Manufacturing Sector.
- Digital Literacy: Identifying oneself as a Digital Native or Digital Immigrant. Identify technological trends and apply digital tools related to Manufacturing workplace.
- A.I and Robotics: Understanding what is A.I and the impact of A.I and Robotics in Manufacturing automation.
- Data Analytics: Understanding what is big data, impact of big data and use of data analytics in Manufacturing process optimization.
- Cyber Security: Being aware of Cyber security trends , what governments and industries are doing to counter cyber threats , application of various preventive measures and tools to counter and manage cyber threats at work and home.
- Productivity improvement using Lean: Understanding and adopting Digital Lean principles in creating value and improving business process at workplace.
- Call to Action: Abe to develop an action plan in their Digital readiness journey.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Level of Proficiency:
Suitable for those who are not familiar with the new technologies.
Participants are assumed to:
• Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
• Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above; and
• Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|DWM||Digital Workforce in Manufacturing||Upon Request||8 Hrs||$1,177||$1,391|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)