Duration: 16 Hours
The rise of the IoT may lead to huge changes in every element of interaction with customers, from warranties to service contracts to what you can learn for predictive selling. Design Thinking helps in defining customer’s life cycle with the company, from initial contact, through sales, to post-sales service and hopefully recommendations to others. Digital Transformation with IoT changes the way we design, manufacture, distribute and use products. Placing Design Thinking at the heart of IoT deployment helps to identify the right gaps and hence the solutions.
In this workshop participants will learn the practical approach of design thinking in IoT and Digital Transformation projects.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define and draw a typical IoT architecture
- Analyze different components required to build an IoT solution
- Communicate with different IoT solutions vendors
This course will cover:
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Challenges and Key considerations in IoT Solutions Design
- Operational and business understanding of IoT
- Overall IoT ecosystem
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Difference between traditional Design Thinking Vs Digital Design Thinking
- Applied Methodology of Digital Design Thinking
- Discover: understand the context by gaining empathy with the humans impacted by the challenge
- Define: make sense of the insights collected during the previous phase to define the problem space.
- Develop: stimulate your creativity to generate a large quantity of ideas. Identify the ones with the biggest impact potential.
- Deliver: turn the most promising ideas into experiments and get instant user validation.
A Certificate of Proficiency from ELITC & AllThingsConnected will be awarded to trainees upon completing and passing the assessment. Otherwise, a Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Level of Proficiency:
Business Leaders & Analysts, Project Managers, Solutions Architects & Pre-Sales Consultants, Senior Academic Staff
Participants are assumed to be working professionals and understand the fundamentals of design thinking, project management.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|DDT||Digital Design Thinking||Upon Request||16 Hrs||$1,177||$1,391|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)