Duration: 16 Hours
Build your future-ready skills via programming. Programming is one of the essential skill set in 4th industrial revolution. This workshop equips the participants with the knowledge and skills on basic Python programming. Python is the most popular programming language in the world. Today many industry had applied this programming, for example, banking, finance, manufacturing and engineering sectors. They are using it extensively for data analytics, robotics & machine learning.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to develop simple programs and functions.
This course will cover:
- Introduction to Python
- Code sequences, data variables and basic data types
- Write, run and debug Python programs
- Conditional statements
- Data types: Lists, Tuples
A Certificate of Participation will be issued to those who attained a minimum attendance of 75%.
Level of Proficiency:
Suitable for anyone with no prior background of programming knowledge and experience.
Participants are assumed to:
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3 and above.
Schedule and Fees:
|CODES||COURSE TITLE||COURSE DATE@||DURATION||COURSE FEE*|
|IP||Introduction to Programming||Upon Request||16 Hrs||$214||$342.40|
- “@” For course dates, kindly call ELITC to enquire.
- “*” Course Fees quoted inclusive of 7% GST.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20.00 (GST inclusive) is payable upon registration.
- All courses are conducted in English unless otherwise stated.
(ELITC reserves the right to cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of fees will be made.)